If you are a die-hard party lover and always looking for ideas to bring more fun and excitement to your events, a party bus is definitely for you! It lets you party in style and is a perfect place for people of all ages. You get a handful of amenities and services that make them ideal for a party bus event. Moreover, in a party bus, you feel safe, get the required comfort, and can enjoy the company of your loved ones!
In it, you can travel to far-away destinations without skipping a moment to party or jam to your favorite songs with the right people. If you want to arrange a party bus event and are looking for a detailed guide, we’ve got you covered. So, let’s discuss everything from the basic party bus amenities to its do’s and don’ts!
What is a Party Bus?
Typically, a party bus is a large motor vehicle that pretty much looks like an ordinary bus or coach. However, the interior is modified and designed to accommodate ten or more people for various recreational activities. There are also a handful of facilities inside the party bus that can definitely make you fall in love with a party bus event. In addition, the best part of this bus is that no one has to compromise on their fun to drive as the party bus rental company provides you with a professional driver!
Amenities in a Party Bus
Let’s have a look at the most common amenities present in almost all party buses, regardless of their size:
- Luxury seating ensures people of all ages get the desired comfort and stability.
- Premium and high-quality sound systems to jam on your favorite music album.
- Dance floor for pro dancers to bring the fire on stage.
- Refrigerators to keep all the beverages fresh and fuzzy.
- HD TV screen to watch movies or podcasts with friends and family.
- LED, laser, and other colorful lighting to create the perfect party scene and bring the buzz!
Services Offered by Party Bus Rentals
Party bus rentals provide services for various events, and you can consult them anytime to have a full-blown party. Here are a few of the party bus event services provided by these rental companies:
- Birthday parties
- High school or college events
- Company or organizational parties
- Bachelor parties
- Wedding or engagement transportation
- Sports events
- General celebration parties
If you want to try something unique on any of these occasions, then a party bus event is what you need to arrange for everyone.
Steps to Rent the Party Bus
Undoubtedly, a party bus event is a great way to have a fun-filled and exciting time with your friends and loved ones. However, there are a few steps that you need to follow before booking or renting a party bus. Here are a few tips you should consider before day-dreaming about a perfect party bus event:
Plan Everything Beforehand
If you need a party bus to go to a local or popular sports event or concert, then there are high chances that you aren’t the only one with this idea. There must be people who also want to arrange a party bus event to make their time more memorable. This means you may not get the bus at the end time, which means saying goodbye to a fully-imagined party bus event. So, the best party bus rental tip is to secure your spot beforehand and get the best bus with all the amenities.
Select Your Vehicle
Consider a party bus event just like any other party, and count the number of people who will join you. This is a crucial step because you definitely don’t want to have 20 people in a 15-seater bus. Not only does this make the bus look crowded, but it also spoils the overall fun. So, before renting the vehicle, it’s essential to have an accurate headcount and book accordingly.
Plan the Whole Journey
The next thing is to plan party bus event and your whole journey and share it with your driver to ensure there are no blunders. For instance, if you are planning to have dinner before reaching the concert, let the driver know about your destination and enjoy your whole journey.
If you’re on a long road trip and have a party bus event, you should grab some good snacks to eat on the way. Sometimes the party bus rental company has its own stocked snacks that they can offer you. So, before purchasing, consult them about the snacks you need, and if those aren’t available, then get your favorites from a nearby store.
Some Do’s and Don’ts of a Party Bus
To ensure you have a great party bus event experience, here are a few do’s and don’ts of a party bus:
Here are a few fun party bus event ideas you should do:
- Give your party bus event a theme, like asking everyone to dress up like the 80s or come in pajamas.
- Decorate your party bus with balloons, banners, etc.
- Also, you can organize a dance competition on your party bus to have more fun.
- You can also play trivia, card, or board games.
- Have a food competition, and the one who eats the most gets an award.
Let’s explore a few don’ts of a party bus, so you don’t end up doing anything that may ruin the party for you:
- Never bring any kind of weapon on the party bus.
- Don’t try to distract the driver when they are driving the vehicle, as it can put everyone’s life at risk.
- Additionally, smoking isn’t a good thing in a party bus event as it may cause a bit of suffocation.
- Drugs and minor alcohol drinking are a big no on a party bus.
- Try to stay away from all types of electronics and devices.
A party bus event is perfect for anyone who wants a unique and exciting party experience. You get to enjoy quality time with your loved ones in a safe and comfortable environment. Additionally, in a party bus, you can get a handful of amenities to bring the best out of your event. However, make sure you don’t end up doing any of the don’ts mentioned, or you’ll miss the fun!
Get in touch with Jersey Car & Limo to book your Party Bus and make your events memorable for ever!